Undocumented and you can DACA children into the Oregon meet the criteria for the following county financial aid programs, should they meet any kind of system requirements. As part of the app processes for these programs, you must complete the Oregon College student Assistance Application (ORSAA). The latest ORSAA is a substitute for the newest FAFSA getting undocumented Oregon children, plus students who’ve Deferred Step to have Young people Arrivals (DACA) reputation or Short-term Protected Standing (TPS). Opens for the October.
- OSAC Information Available for Undocumented Youngsters, In addition to DACA – Videos
- Recursos de OSAC Disponibles para poder Estudiantes Indocumentados, Incluyendo DACA – Video
- The brand new Oregon Opportunity Grant is actually Oregon’s largest state-financed, need-depending offer program for students browsing visit college. You could potentially incorporate because of the entry the latest ORSAA. Reveals immediately following October step 1.
- New Oregon Promise is your state give which helps defense very tuition will set you back at any Oregon society college for latest senior school graduates and you can GED® readers. You could potentially use by distribution the new ORSAA and you will submitting an Oregon Promise application in the OSAC scholar site.
- Clips – Inclusion & Simple tips to Apply
- OSAC will bring more than 500 scholarships for students. You don’t have to end up being a merit beginner otherwise a student which have economic must implement, all kinds of scholarships and grants arrive. Read More